Motoring Discussion > Call from E-sure-Policy Upgrades @ Addn Cost Tax / Insurance / Warranties
Thread Author: Falkirk Bairn Replies: 3

Call from E-sure-Policy Upgrades @ Addn Cost - Falkirk Bairn
I have been with Esure for 10 yrs and apart from renewals and a cracked windscreen we have had no dealings.

Extended features to your Policy Are You Interested?
1)

Extra £30K Personal Accident Cover - Free I asked - NO it is chargeable

Will it cover me if I fall out of Bed and kill myself?

No, it only covers accidents whilst travelling.
I was disappointed as 103 people in the UK DIED FROM FALLING OUT OF BED 2 years ago.
No cover for falling out of bed - so I declined their offer

2) Additional Hire Car Coverage - Is it Free I asked - NO - It has a fee of ££ per year but will only cost you £ until your renewal date in Jan/Feb time.

The additional cover covers the cost of car hire IF the car is stolen and awaiting payout.
Sales " - you might wait weeks to get your money"
Me " I have 2 cars and only really need one - I'd be very unlucky to have 2x cars stolen at the same time as I have never had a car stolen / made a claim that was my fault in 46 yrs of car owning".

Sales"Going back to the Personal Accident Cover" What would you do on snowy morning? There are a lot of Accidents just going to work"

ME - "I'd stay in BED...........I was 65 last week"

She rang off

FB 2 Esure 0 (Full Time Result).
 Call from E-sure-Policy Upgrades @ Addn Cost - Manatee
Accidental Death cover is an insurance industry joke. If you need life insurance, you need life insurance - not life insurance that only pays out you you die in an approved manner.

It's also incredibly cheap to provide, for obvious reasons.
 Call from E-sure-Policy Upgrades @ Addn Cost - Falkirk Bairn

>>
>> It's also incredibly cheap to provide, for obvious reasons.
>>
Life cover for me would be prohibitive - 65 and recently finished chemo - I was quoted £650 for a weeks Holiday Insurance Cover for a week in Cyprus - I think the Ins Co did not want my business and looked at the last 3 digits of a phone number
 Call from E-sure-Policy Upgrades @ Addn Cost - RattleandSmoke
They asked me when I changed last week what would I do if I had an accident bla bla when I refused the extra hire car. I said "I simply let the taxi driver crash in the bad weather" :D

Or in reality walk instead, slip and brake me elbow.
Latest Forum Posts