Introduce Yourself > Finally........ Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Nils Bimouth Replies: 7

Finally........ - Nils Bimouth
So, having been an infrequent poster in the other place, but a regular voyeur here since the breakaway I have finally got my act together and registered. I am located in the west country, near one of Lud's previous residences and I think increase the X Type owners on here from 2 to 3! I also own a 20 year old Toyota Previa which is about to reach 200,000 miles.
I read regularly from work - but can't post from there so likely to be an infrequent poster still.
 Finally........ - No FM2R
If you've been voyeuring for awhile then I'm surprised you don't know better than to jump in.

Nonetheless if you're daft enough to do so you'll no doubt fit right in.

To help you enjoy the experience, may I recommend following my opinions avidly and ignoring most of the others'
 Finally........ - Robin O'Reliant
>>
>> To help you enjoy the experience, may I recommend following my opinions avidly and ignoring most of the others'
>>

Take anything this fellow says with a pinch of salt, he often forgets to take his medication.
 Finally........ - No FM2R
Actually I find that most of my problems come from over indulgence in medication.
 Finally........ - MD
Of the Red Wet variety no doubt. Velcome Comrade.
 Finally........ - Fullchat
And if you come across someone whose initials are Z or AC their bark is worse than their bite :O
 Finally........ - Zero
Rubbish - I have savaged a few ankles in my time.
 Finally........ - MD
Working UP from the ankle has always been a pleasurable experience although I've never been to Thailand.
Latest Forum Posts