Introduce Yourself > My cold turkey is over..... Miscellaneous
Thread Author: njgleeds Replies: 2

My cold turkey is over..... - njgleeds
Hi everyone,

Amazing isn't it? I never realised how much I relied on my regular visits to the other place for inspiration, entertainment and downright useful information until the locks were changed and I couldn't gain access... Seeing all the familiar names back in one place is akin to getting home after a particularly mediocre package holiday and settling down into the familiar indentation in the sofa with remote in one hand and a cup of Kenco in the other!
Thanks to everyone involved in setting up our new home, presumably DD (sorry I mean VXFan) and Stephen at Khoosys along with everyone else.

Regards, Neil

PS I feel I should apologise to VXFan for my occasional frustration in the past regarding his moderating style... Like I said, it's not until you lose something that you realise how much you miss it, and I appreciate now that without the tireless efforts of good moderators, the quality of forums such as these diminishes rapidly.
 My cold turkey is over..... - idle_chatterer
I know how you feel, been on the revamped HJ site, it's back but it's not the same so registered here - saw some cryptic post which guided me......
 My cold turkey is over..... - Iffy
This is a bit like those earthquake stories, isn't it?

Just when you thought there couldn't possibly be any more survivors under the rubble, out comes another one whose been living on brick dust for a week.
Latest Forum Posts