Introduce Yourself > Hello Miscellaneous
Thread Author: normal norman Replies: 9

Hello - normal norman
a colleage recomended this place as somewhere to get grown up answers, even to non-motoring questions, so I'm going to give it a try - hope to get soem answers, even if not about cars ;-)
 Hello - Londoner
Welcome, NN. Yes, the breadth of knowledge on this forum is quite amazing sometimes.
Most of the the members are rather "Old School" when it comes to motoring matters, but they wear that badge with pride.

Nowhere is safe from groupthink, of course, so if you are a fan of Front-wheel drive, Dual Mass Flywheels, DPFs, Electronic Handbrakes, Automated Manual Gearboxes, or the BMW X6 then I suggest that you invest in the purchase of a tin hat before posting your two-pennyworth on these subjects.

One other thing you need to know. Whenever someone starts a thread asking "Which car should I buy?" the answer is always a Ford Mondeo.
 Hello - MD
>> One other thing you need to know. Whenever someone starts a thread asking "Which car
>> should I buy?" the answer is always a Ford Mondeo.
>>
And they all HATE automated manual gear thingys, but they know nothing. Get in a Mitsubishi derivative and give it welly.

Anyway despite all that stuff......................Welcome.
 Hello - VxFan
Welcome Norman.

Is the colleague already a member on here? Do tell - or at least give us a clue.
Last edited by: VxFan on Mon 26 Sep 11 at 21:21
 Hello - MD
>> Welcome Norman.
>>
>> Is the colleague already a member on here? Do tell - or at least give
>> us a clue.
>>
NOW NORMAN..........................NOW!
 Hello - Iffy
As one of the forum pedants, I feel the 'normal' in your username is superfluous because all Normans are normal.

Hello - nyx2k
welcome Norman.
 Hello - -
[[a colleage recomended this place as somewhere to get grown up answers]]

Just picked meself up off the floor after reading that bit...whoever told you that NN was either a basket case or, er, a basket case.

This is sort of a home for those who have finally accepted that the other world outside of here has gone barking mad, it's probably the safest place to be, we know the worlds gone to hell.

Welcome anyway...go on spill the beans, what car will we have to take the...sorry be nice about in a hidden dagger way...:-)
 Hello - Dog
Mods - remove this gordonbennet troll, I think he is suffering from a cute case of sanity!
 Hello - MD
There's substance in that space.
Latest Forum Posts