Non-motoring > Dutch linesman killed by players. Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Dutchie Replies: 6

Dutch linesman killed by players. - Dutchie
Couldn't believe this when watching the television.Three young lads killed him after the match.This must have happened vey fast but giving somebody a kick to the head.What is the world coming to they deserve a long sentence.
 Dutch linesman killed by players. - Fullchat
Kicking to the head appears to be the 'fashion' as violence increases. Whether that is just because we are fed a constant barrage of CCTV clips for our amusement I'm not sure.
All I can say is that if you kick someone about the head then you are intent on doing very serious damage and the consequences should reflect that.
 Dutch linesman killed by players. - Zero

>> All I can say is that if you kick someone about the head then you
>> are intent on doing very serious damage and the consequences should reflect that.

They rarely do tho do they. If the victims recovers its often only one of the lesser charges.
 Dutch linesman killed by players. - WillDeBeest
Unbelievably shocking. Strange as it may sound, I hope there turns out to be some hidden dimension to this - a drug or gang connection, say - rather than having to face the thought that this group of young people just turned on someone who'd given his time so they could play their game.
Could be WildDeBeest they have had trouble with this team before regarding violence.I might have a look what the Dutch newspapers have to report.
The players where Morroccans according to the Telegraaf Newspaper.That will cause a few problems when Geert Wilders will have his say.Still cowards wherever they are from.
 Dutch linesman killed by players. - Mike Hannon
Nearly 20 years ago my friend gave up refereeing youth matches in the UK because of the constant threats of violence - but that was from parents, not players.
Latest Forum Posts