Non-motoring > Hoax call gone wrong. Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Dutchie Replies: 6

Hoax call gone wrong. - Dutchie
From Australian radio station a hoax call pretending to be Royalty.Nurse who took the call has comitted suicide.Not so funny now, this phone call about Duchess of Cambridge.
 Hoax call gone wrong. - zippy
Dutchie, there are posts pertaining to this subject here:

www.car4play.com/forum/post/index.htm?f=5&t=12644
 Hoax call gone wrong. - -
This is desperately sad news, a life wasted and a family torn apart.

I'd pay good money to see some large Aussie geezer drive round to that radio hole and put a size 11 steel toe cap boot right up the back sides of the idiots responsible.

We've had our fair share of prank phone calls here, some from radio stations and overpaid overinflated wind bag presenters who you couldn't pay me enough to watch or listen to...this type of thing isn't amusing ain the least even quite apart from the tragic consequences here, you have to have a child like mentality to find prank calls remotely amusing.

I hope those responsible are sacked.
Thanks zippy didn't se the post.
 Hoax call gone wrong. - John H
>> I'd pay good money to see some large Aussie geezer drive round to that radio
>> hole and put a size 11 steel toe cap boot right up the back sides
>> of the idiots responsible.
>>

How would you respond to this post? :
www.car4play.com/forum/post/index.htm?t=12644&m=284424&v=e
Just read that post strange fellow.These radio presenters made the phone call.William will have had his say and it won't have been nice.Managers will have had their input (boot) to the nurse.Nurse in a state of shock,she had been working at the hospital for 4 years not British so maybe not sure about posh accents dare not question the callers.
 Hoax call gone wrong. - R.P.
World has gone mad - obsessed fawning media, idiot jokers - dead nurse.
Latest Forum Posts