Non-motoring > Trick 2 - getting a free biscuit - blood pressure Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Vicar of Bray Replies: 5

Trick 2 - getting a free biscuit - blood pressure - Vicar of Bray
Trick two involves blood pressure tests at the Quacks in the early Morning, or at the supermarket `drug dealer` who is now doing them for free.

(trick 1 involved market researchers and free chocolate bars a long time ago)

Typically, get tested and it`s around 110/60 - sometimes much lower and then, there`s a rush to find a biscuit and sometimes a free mug of tea.

Then if you say, `I wonder if it`s heart failure` - you can get that concerned look and sometimes a hint of panic. (it`s not)

They don`t know that I`m just after the free biscuit and behind the withered carcass and white beard might be assessing their personality out of boredom.

Trick 2 - getting a free biscuit - blood pressure - BobbyG
Or give a pint of blood and you also get this!
 Trick 2 - getting a free biscuit - blood pressure - Zero
www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsEbCQzPhl8
 Trick 2 - getting a free biscuit - blood pressure - Crankcase
I just wish my bp was anywhere near as low as 110/60!

And to add to the fun I'm gluten intolerant so can't even eat the biscuits.

And to top it off I'm not allowed alcohol either, so it's all a bit dreary if you let it be. No wonder my bp is up.
 Trick 2 - getting a free biscuit - blood pressure - Fursty Ferret
When I was at uni and cash was short, I used to give blood to get the free lunch on offer to students. Unfortunately, you could only do it 3-4 times a year but even now I feel shallow and cheap for doing it...
 Trick 2 - getting a free biscuit - blood pressure - Bellboy
they are in netto on offer at £9.99 for anyone interested, i was going to try one as i queued but someone had nicked the batteries
Latest Forum Posts