Non-motoring > Voucher Codes Buying / Selling
Thread Author: Ambo Replies: 8

Voucher Codes - Ambo
Which is the best general-purpose website please?
 Voucher Codes - smokie
There are lots out there which don't really have anything genuine or in date and it's therefore hard to say which is the best. Others want you to sign up for something to get access to the codes. In my mind these sites are best avoided.

But the vouchers section of HotUKDeals is fairly reliable as it is at least a "properly managed" site where the content has been posted by "genuine people" who have used or seen the vouchers, rather than trying to aggregate from other sites of what might be out of date or simply fictitious codes. www.hotukdeals.com/all/vouchers/new
 Voucher Codes - sooty123
Most of them seem to be a total waste of time. I gave up on them ages ago.
 Voucher Codes - VxFan
>> Others want you to sign up for something to get access to the codes.

You mean those ones that want you to install some software or other so as to be able to print out any barcodes *correctly* because modern printers themselves aren't capable of doing so.

>> In my mind these sites are best avoided.

Yep.
 Voucher Codes - smokie
I was also thinking of one which I had to choose which "offer" to take, which started out as a questionnaire wanting some personal info, at which point I stopped.
 Voucher Codes - VxFan
Yep, been caught with one of those too. Clever enough to know if you've typed complete and utter nonsense into the answer boxes as well.
 Voucher Codes - martin aston
I get annoyed when buying something online where they offer a box for a code. I invariably come out of the site to search for a code but seldom find one.

I am doubly fed up then as it's delayed me and I feel that I am being ripped off as some other beggars have access to a code that I don't.

Hardly the end of the world but irritating nonetheless.
 Voucher Codes - zippy
>>I am doubly fed up then as it's delayed me and I feel that I am being ripped off as some
>>other beggars have access to a code that I don't.

At work we have an affiliate scheme with some car companies.

It is annoying when you see that we get 15% off list price but a different category of affiliate on the same form gets 20% off and yet another 25% off, especially when the other website shows 16% to 18% reductions on the same cars so that beats the affiliate goodwill discount anyway!
 Voucher Codes - spamcan61
>> I get annoyed when buying something online where they offer a box for a code.
>> I invariably come out of the site to search for a code but seldom find
>> one.
>>
Even more fun when you navigate back to the original page and it's timed out so you have to enter your details all over again.
Latest Forum Posts