Non-motoring > A Night At The.......Cinema Miscellaneous
Thread Author: zippy Replies: 5

A Night At The.......Cinema - zippy
Just back from seeing Bohemian Rhapsody at the local Oscar Deutsch.

It's a good film. Fantastic music and Rami Malek is very good as Freddy.

Not the deepest story and not the best acting by some of the others in the cast but a roller coaster with the highs and lows of Freddy's life and Queen and a superb finale.

8/10
 A Night At The.......Cinema - CGNorwich
I thouthgt it rather poor , only redeemed by the music. Rami Malek did his best with an awful script.

I dont know if you have see A Star is Born starring Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper but if you like films about the music industry and with some really good acting and music do try to see it. It will be a contender for an Oscar, probably two or three.
Last edited by: CGNorwich on Sun 11 Nov 18 at 10:50
 A Night At The.......Cinema - legacylad
I’ll second that.
Off to see The Grinch when I return from warmer climes in a few weeks, but in the meantime I’ve downloaded ‘Game Night’ and ‘10 Cloverfield Lane’ to watch on the outbound and inbound flights.
 A Night At The.......Cinema - R.P.
I've listened to LGG's songs on the radio. Superb bluesy voice. Quite unexpectedly good.
 A Night At The.......Cinema - zippy
>>Rami Malek did his best with an awful script

Wouldn't say it was awful, but it was very thin in several places, but that wasn't the point of the film.

It was a very enjoyable rock - roller coaster.

A Night At The.......Cinema - Dieselboy
I thought it to be very good, ignoring the historical inaccuracies highlighted by many a critic.

I was more than happy to see it again, particularly to gaze at Lucy Boynton, who played Mary Austin. Beautiful girl.
Latest Forum Posts