Non-motoring > Vinyl album covers Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Crankcase Replies: 6

Vinyl album covers - Crankcase
I was playing some records yesterday and we were enjoying looking at the artwork etc. Then I came across this.

I don't have any of these, alas.

I'm afraid some of these are Not Safe For Work or Children, and too many of them you absolutely must not find amusing as they are very un-PC.

Worst album covers of all time. What were they thinking?

www.stevecarter.com/albumcovers.htm
Last edited by: Crankcase on Mon 25 Mar 19 at 07:36
 Vinyl album covers - smokie
Hmmm well I am happy that none of those are in my collection but there was one name which I had a feeling rung a bell from my childhood (ignoring Rolf of course!) - Wally Whyton. So Wikipedia confirms he presented shows in the 1960s which I could have watched -

"Whyton normally wore a cardigan as he presented the children's programmes, Small Time, Lucky Dip, Tuesday Rendezvous (on which The Beatles made their second television appearance, performing "Love Me Do"), Five O'Clock Club, Ollie and Fred's Five O'Clock Club and Five O'Clock Funfair for Associated-Rediffusion and Rediffusion London. Whyton normally performed a song while playing his guitar on the children's shows."
Last edited by: smokie on Mon 25 Mar 19 at 07:51
We do have a Wally Whyton album left over from childhood, but not the one with the slightly startling artwork in the link.
 Vinyl album covers - R.P.
What was Kevin Rowland thinking of ?!!
 Vinyl album covers - MD
What do you do on your day off CC?
Every day is a day off my friend.
 Vinyl album covers - tyrednemotional
...though it appears that some might actually be an off-day.....
Latest Forum Posts