Non-motoring > Foil hats are out - try this..... Miscellaneous
Thread Author: sherlock47 Replies: 11

Foil hats are out - try this..... - sherlock47
rowlandearthing.co.uk/

They live amongst us! The warning about suffering from 'pins and needles' in the FAQ must raise questions for the incontinent using mains powered electronic devices in bed. Particularly with the prevalence of poorly made non CE chargers around.

Foil hats are out - try this..... - legacylad
What media do you trawl through to find this stuff?
Last edited by: VxFan on Tue 25 Aug 20 at 02:17
Just a targetted? ad on FaceBook.

Not sure what is in my cookie history to inspire it? Could be an interest in things electronic?

Their Postcode is shared by about 700 companies some of which appear reputable businesses.

Foil hats are out - try this..... - Dog
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4378297/
This is worrying maybe all the 5 G conspiracy nutters are correct after all.

I await with baited breath for Ly to comment on this paper. On face value it rewrites all the basis of medicine! I expect this company to be the next global super success. Where can we get part of the action?

But perhaps I will get the jump leads out!
Last edited by: sherlock47 on Mon 24 Aug 20 at 20:50
 Foil hats are out - try this..... - Manatee
There's no doubt that electrical charge is a 'thing' and plenty of us are aware that we build up a static charge. Typically that is a positive charge AFAIK which would be a surplus of positive ions / deficit of electrons.

The only question really is does it do any harm? Constant earthing should reduce your average charge, but does it do you any good? You probably earth yourself every time you get hold of a metal tap e.g. when you brush your teeth at bed time. On the other hand you probably do build up a charge again in bed especially if your sheets etc are of man made fibre.

I'd say it's more likely to have some measurable effect than homeopathy, not counting the placebo one of course.

Funny thing that. In trials, people sometimes get side effects from placebos.
 Foil hats are out - try this..... - Dog
If it feels good - do it!
 Foil hats are out - try this..... - Lygonos
"Chevalier and JL Oschman are independent contractors for EarthFx Inc., the company sponsoring earthing research, and own a small percentage of shares in the company. Richard Brown is an independent contractor for EarthFx Inc., the company sponsoring earthing research. The authors report no other conflicts of interest"

No other conflicts of interest? Those ones are pretty big!
Last edited by: VxFan on Tue 25 Aug 20 at 02:18

>> No other conflicts of interest? Those ones are pretty big!
>>

I found a similar 'paper' with Dr. Stephen Sinatra's name on it. He's very big on diet supplements for heart patients, and has his own company to supply them.
 Foil hats are out - try this..... - maltrap
Perhaps if connected it to my smart meter i'd get a rebate ?
(don't try this at home folks)
 Foil hats are out - try this..... - maltrap
I’m surprised Peter Foster hasn’t thought of this one.

Or perhaps he’s not available at the moment !
The chap who came to our attention via Cherie Blair?

These pseudo medical things can be a lucrative and quite legal business, if somewhat exploitative, as long as you avoid lies and words/products that take you into highly regulated territory.

Many tons of what people think of as medicines are sold as 'diet supplements' i.e. food and presumably pretty much anything with no/low calories can be sold as an aid to weight loss.

The margins can be fantastic, and it must be essentially unregulated if done carefully. I think Peter Foster was probably a bit thick. That is not in itself a bar to making money.
Latest Forum Posts