Non-motoring > Plumbrite Plumbing & Heating Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Ambo Replies: 7

Plumbrite Plumbing & Heating - Ambo
In need of a service, I am considering Plumbrite.

It offers a suitably wide range of services but the local representative seems to be part of a nationwide business. I would appreciate reports by anyone having experience of it.
 Plumbrite Plumbing & Heating - Zero
Its a franchise, your standard of service will be entirely up to the quality of your local franchisee, so you'll need to get location based references.
Good tip. Checkatrade give the local branch a score of 9.97, based on 15 reviews over the last 12 months. I will try to get some personal leads as well.
 Plumbrite Plumbing & Heating - bathtub tom
In the absence of any good, personal recommendations, I go to trading standards approved:
www.buywithconfidence.gov.uk/home/
 Plumbrite Plumbing & Heating - Crankcase
I have to say I have no confidence whatsoever in any of those review sites. Too many stories of builders paying to be on there, bad reviews removed etc.

I used to think Amazon reviews were ok, but the last few items i bought actually contain a card saying "leave us a good review and we'll give you a £30 free something".

Even if they don't fulfil that, the review will already be written.
 Plumbrite Plumbing & Heating - Clk Sec
>> I have to say I have no confidence whatsoever in any of those review sites.

Me neither. I started to an use online company for medication deliveries, but soon returned to my local Pharmacy. One review site rated them at around 4.5 / 5, another at little more than 1 / 5. They were awful as far as I was concerned.
It gives a 5-star rating to my branch.

Plumbrite Plumbing & Heating - No FM2R
It's very difficult to find a local, independent plumber who is recommended using the internet.

I have done well in the past by dropping in on significant houses being renovated. They always seem to know of good plumbers, plasterers and electricians.

If there is such a project anywhere around your way.
Latest Forum Posts