Non-motoring > Some relegious music with a twist. Miscellaneous
Thread Author: R.P. Replies: 9

Some relegious music with a twist. - R.P.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp_RHnQ-jgU

Didn't want to divert the belief thread with this - pretty stunning.
 Some relegious music with a twist. - MD
And they all look happy. Now that's something.
 Some relegious music with a twist. - R.P.
I was figuring that as well, but is it professional pride or a religious buzz ? Splendid music though.
 Some relegious music with a twist. - Zero
This is religious music with a twist

www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1KZKZs-2YM&feature=related
 Some relegious music with a twist. - Duncan
Must be contagious.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXh7JR9oKVE
 Some religious music with a twist. - Avant
The 'Hallelujah' is the most wonderful thing to conduct - I've done it a few times with the choir in church. The perfect piece to do like that in a shopping centre - I like to think that it would come off in the UK too.

When Handel's Messiah, newly-composed in an incredible 24 days. was performed in the 1740's in front of King George II, the King was so moved that he stood up soon after the Hallelujah Chorus started. There's been a fine old tradition ever since in concerts that the audience stands up for it.
 Some religious music with a twist. - R.P.
Allegedly it was finished off in a pub in Holyhead en-route to the première in Dublin. It is a brilliant piece of work - although Mozart's remastering was even better.
 Some religious music with a twist. - Dog
Shopping malls - Cathedrals to con_sumer_ism, where the multitudes go to worship their God, Mammon.
 Some religious music with a twist. - swiss tony
>> Shopping malls - Cathedrals to con_sumer_ism, where the multitudes go to worship their God, Mammon.
>>

Xmas - A time you spend money you haven't got, on items the recipient doesn't want.
 Some religious music with a twist. - diddy1234
Maybe I have been missing something from these religious meetings :-

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0L0mJJE_Nac
Latest Forum Posts