Non-motoring > A Politically Acceptable December Greeting? Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Perky Penguin Replies: 4

A Politically Acceptable December Greeting? - Perky Penguin
A Politically Correct Holiday Greeting

Best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral winter solstice holiday, practiced within the joyous traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, and with the respect for the religious persuasions of others or their choice not to practice a religion at all.

and...

A fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the generally accepted calendar year 2011, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to our society have helped make us great, without regard to the race, color, creed, religious and/or sexual preference of those wished.

This greeting is subject to further clarification and/or withdrawal at any time. It implies no demands/promises by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes, or that any of the wishes will actually be fulfilled for the person(s) wished or for others. This offer is void in countries, states, territories and other areas where it is prohibited by law, or where we do not have written license to voice such greeting.

A Politically Acceptable December Greeting? - Badwolf
Beggar that, PP!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

:-)
 A Politically Acceptable December Greeting? - Old Navy
Are you a civil servant PP ? :-)

EDIT:- I see from your profile that you have been indoctrinated. :-)
Last edited by: Old Navy on Tue 7 Dec 10 at 13:07
 A Politically Acceptable December Greeting? - RattleandSmoke
Now I know who writes those disclaimer forms you need to sign before having an operation which reads:-

"We are surgions (aka gods) if you die as a result of this operation do not sue us"
 A Politically Acceptable December Greeting? - Perky Penguin
Indeed ON! I have just been the victim of a savage cull of many Civil Serpents over the age of 65, despite that they aren't replacing me and are having to cut the hours of the service my team provided as nobody else wants to pick up my 21 hours a week. Top Tip - don't hope for much of an Out of Hours medical service in Rutland after 19th December!!!!
Last edited by: Perky Penguin (p) on Tue 7 Dec 10 at 13:16
Latest Forum Posts