Non-motoring > Hull Chainsaw Massacre Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Lygonos Replies: 13

Hull Chainsaw Massacre - Lygonos

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-humber-17015287

At first I thought.. 3 years?? What a light sentence.

But maybe the thrashing he got (end of CCTV) made the judge more lenient!

Wonder if he'll share a cell with Dizaei?
 Hull Chainsaw Massacre - corax
Maybe it was step 1 to being a humberjack...
 Hull Chainsaw Massacre - Iffy
...What a light sentence...

Only a brief report, but probably due to the fact the only injury appears to be a relatively minor one to a someone's arm.

Hull Chainsaw Massacre - R.P.
Are they 'armless ?
 Hull Chainsaw Massacre - Fullchat
Welcome to my world - Hull :-]
 Hull Chainsaw Massacre - nice but dim
just seen the video :O, when he came in waving that thing about not many stood stihl
 Hull Chainsaw Massacre - rtj70
Despite a pasting I still think a light sentence. They were brave/foolish to tackle him. Could have been some nasty injuries.
 Hull Chainsaw Massacre - MD
Been to Goole many years ago to collect a debt. What a *S* house.
 Hull Chainsaw Massacre - rtj70
I have been to Hull a few times (not as many as a half dozen).... to get the ferry to Amsterdam and Zeebrugge. So went to the docks and no further.

I hear it's not nice in parts.
 Hull Chainsaw Massacre - Fullchat
It has got its fair share of problem areas. But we have Lord John Prescott who's thrown his hat in the ring for the Police Commissionaires post. Should come in handy on a Friday and Saturday night public order patrol - he could sort a few out :-)

As for Goole, if you were to give England an enema that's were you'd stick the tube. To be fair there is a fair bit of business moving in and it's becoming a growth area.
 Hull Chainsaw Massacre - Zero
>> It has got its fair share of problem areas. But we have Lord John Prescott
>> who's thrown his hat in the ring for the Police Commissionaires post. Should come in
>> handy on a Friday and Saturday night public order patrol - he could sort a
>> few out :-)
>>
>> As for Goole, if you were to give England an enema that's were you'd stick
>> the tube.
>> it's becoming a growth area.

Bit like haemorrhoids you mean?
 Hull Chainsaw Massacre - Dutchie
When I came first to Hull it had a big fishing industry gone now and the job losses.We moved to one of the villages outside Hull wich made it easier for me to travel to work.

Regarding rough areas Hull has a few like so many towns i have visited in the UK.Goole is a small port and is ticking over.

Steve Brady a old mate of mine is head of the Hull council he is doing his best to bring more work to Hull,Siemens is one excample.I hope it will create many jobs because Brough with its aircraft factory could be closing down.

This bloke with the chainsaw must have had to many Tetley Bitters.>:)

Hull Chainsaw Massacre - nyx2k
inner areas like bransholme estate are truly dire but i live in a village called northcave to the south of the city and it was a lovely place. still couldnt wait to move south though
 Hull Chainsaw Massacre - Dutchie
Sold my old Lada to a chap on Bransholme estate.He told me a very sad story about losing his son returning on his motorbike.He had been on a European trip and got killed just before the Humber Bridge.Lovely couple and their house was spotless.

Latest Forum Posts