Computer Related > Virgin Superhub settings Miscellaneous
Thread Author: BobbyG Replies: 5

Virgin Superhub settings - BobbyG
I was wanting to look at the settings of my superhub to see if

I could check what devices were connected
Look at seeing is there ways that I can restrict access to certain times

A quick google through up this
tinyurl.com/ptmf2zy

Now after selecting the superhub, it throws up the same details as my label but when I click on the router address, IE is unable to open it. If I copy and paste it instead into IE or Chrome it still can't open it. Have also tried it, substituting the 100 number it suggests but still no luck.

To the knowledgeable amongst you, do these instructions look right? If this isn't working for me can you suggest any reasons why? (apart from me being a thick plonker)
 Virgin Superhub settings - TeeCee
Presumably by "the 100 number" you mean the 192.168.100.1 IP address they quote.

That only applies if it's in use purely as a modem with a seperate router (which is where you'd be applying the access restrictions if so).
You probably want the other number quoted: 192.168.0.1.
 Virgin Superhub settings - BobbyG
Have tried both the numbers and neither working :(

Might have to go for a full reset but I remember the hassles I had with this when I first got it so would rather not do that but if needs must...
 Virgin Superhub settings - Zero
try using a PC directly attached (ie cable) to the hub.
 Virgin Superhub settings - smokie
Open a CMD window and type ipconfig /all. The router address is the Default Gateway Address. Use that in your browser.

If you still get nothing, what actually appears in your browser?

If you still get nothing go back to your CMD window and type ping - you should get a response.

Come back once you've done that :-)

Oh, and you could also try using a different browser if it's still failing, though I don't really see why that will help.
Last edited by: smokie on Wed 17 Jul 13 at 23:04
 Virgin Superhub settings - smokie
Any update for us Bobby?
Latest Forum Posts