Computer Related > Wireless printer recommendation for IPad Miscellaneous
Thread Author: legacylad Replies: 4

Wireless printer recommendation for IPad - legacylad
I have had my IPad for 6 months now and rarely use my laptop...primarily now for printing out emails & other stuff. Nothing wrong with my 10yo HP Pro but a wireless printer would be so much more convenient. Doubtless there are ways and means to use the HP printer in conjunction with the IPad, but that might involve lots of faffing!
There is a huge choice available, so any recommendations please. A copy facility would be good, as would printing pics from my Ipad. No large volumes of printing are required.
Thanks in advance
 Wireless printer recommendation for IPad - VxFan
I can't recommend a printer, but any wi-fi enabled one should do the job. There are plenty of print Apps out there (both free and purchased) that will work seemlessly.

Wireless printer recommendation for IPad - PhilW
I had a "wireless" Epson - couldn't get it to work wirelessly!
When it went t**s up I bought a Kodak - big mistake! It had one of these "we will replace it for free if it goes wrong" guarantee things. Good job, because after returning 3 within a year I was getting a bit fed up with paper jams which could not be cleared. Also could not get any to work wirelessly! By now I was thinking that the wireless thing was a computer rather than printer prob.
So, exchanged last Kodak for a Canon MG4250 and, lo and behold, plugged it in did something to set up wireless and it works! It works with my Windows laptop, Mrs W's Mac laptop thing, son's Ipad and Apple laptop thing.
I know nowt about computers/printers etc but it works and seems good quality, though, like you don't do large quantities and only occasional photos.
tinyurl.com/pxpa32p

Technotit Phil
 Wireless printer recommendation for IPad - VxFan
>> I had a "wireless" Epson - couldn't get it to work wirelessly!

I've got a an Epson SX425W which works fine using wifi. It didn't at first though, not until I updated it with the latest operating software.
 Wireless printer recommendation for IPad - alfalfa
Another vote for the Canon MG4250. Connected quickly and easily to the wifi and was soon discovered by the Macbook, iPad and iPhones. It was also pretty cheap.

alfalfa
Latest Forum Posts