Computer Related > google chrome Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Bellboy Replies: 8

google chrome - Bellboy
just waiting for pearl and dean to finish before the big curtain up at 8.00pm and i could here my hard drive chatterinng away
did a ctrl alt delete and i see google chrome is sending all my details to their underground bunkum
now i never ever tick the box to accept this so it obviously crept under my radar
its gone now the little twonk
but remember its dangerous out there
oh and a little thank you to cc cleaner for simplicity of clean...............
 google chrome - MD
Use SRWare iron. Written by the Chrome guys, but without the spyware.

On here now and most of my comrades too.

Best..M
 google chrome - RattleandSmoke
I use Chromium on older machines :). Again it dosn't send all the personal information like Chrome does.
 google chrome - CGNorwich
So exactly what personal information doe Chrome glean?
 google chrome - smokie
...and does it really matter?
 google chrome - Bellboy
so its chattering through my hard drive wearing the cogs out and using my electrickery to do it
its telling google what sites ive been to and for how long
and im the only one that cares
deary deary me
george orwell would turn in his grave :-(
 google chrome (security issues). - FotheringtonTomas
>> and im the only one that cares

No you're not.

>> george orwell would turn in his grave :-(

He'd be spinning by now.

So much information is becoming centralised and more and more available.

I commented a little while ago on the NHS database, and why anyone without a very, very good reason indeed to be "in" should opt out. Very little reaction, so (my guess is that) over 90% of people now have a record, and that it will be added to and made more widely available (although *currently* it's still possible to opt out again).

Only a couple of days ago there was mention in the press of the "European Investigation Order (EIO)" which is about to be imposed on us.

From the D.T.:

"Under the measure, agreed by the Coalition in July, foreign police will have the power to order British forces to carry out investigations, house and body searches and surveillance in this country on their behalf.

They will also be able to demand Britons' bank records, DNA profiles and other sensitive personal details"

This hot on the heels of the "European Arrest Warrant", by which means one may be extradited to an "EU" country without any evidence being required.
 google chrome (security issues). - Roger.
Chrome is OK if you unchrome it"

www.abelssoft.net/unchrome.php
 google chrome (security issues). - MD
>> Chrome is OK if you unchrome it"
>>
>> www.abelssoft.net/unchrome.php
>>
Then use SRWare iron as I said.

Why you clever burgers no risten?

Why?
Latest Forum Posts