Computer Related > Back button on browser Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Pat Replies: 11

Back button on browser - Pat
It's not working this morning on car4play.

Has there been gremlins in overnight?

I use the back button on my browser on all websites and it's working on all the others I've visited today apart from this one.

Yes, I know I can use the red arrow, but I much prefer a 'one size fits all' solution.

Pat
 Back button on browser - R.P.
Working on my Firefox browser, but, the site was a bit slow to log in, I'll e-mail Stephen for you.
 Back button on browser - Slidingpillar
Works in Firefox, doesn't work in IE as I've just tried both.

Hurrah, somebody else hates microsoft...
 Back button on browser - Hard Cheese
Its a C4P problem not Microsoft, reports that is is waiting for

http : // mytds .ruskyhosting .ru

Without the spaces.
Last edited by: Cheddar on Tue 26 Jul 11 at 09:46
 Back button on browser - VxFan
>> doesn't work in IE

Works fine with IE here.

>> Hurrah, somebody else hates microsoft...

Nope, not me.

>> I use the back button on my browser on all websites and it's working on
>> all the others I've visited today apart from this one.

Try pressing Alt and the left arrow to see if that works.
Last edited by: VxFan on Tue 26 Jul 11 at 10:12
 Back button on browser - Pat
>>Try pressing Alt and the left arrow to see if that works<<

It doesn't work on here but does on any other site.

>>Works fine with IE here.<< :)
I call the above Mods and webmasters disease! When ever I contact our webmaster with a problem that's his standard reply:)

Pat

Last edited by: pda on Tue 26 Jul 11 at 10:55
 Back button on browser - Suppose
On IE9, I have now got the back button working by clicking on the broken IE "compatibility view" symbol. It seems c4p is not compatible with IE9.
>> I call the above Mods and webmasters disease!

Well the problem happens on Opera. Fine with IE7 & IE8 - apart from Suppose's post which stops any posts from being displayed after it unless you view in threaded mode.
 Back button on browser - Suppose
>> >> I call the above Mods and webmasters disease!
>>
>> Well the problem happens on Opera. Fine with IE7 & IE8 - apart from Suppose's
>> post which stops any posts from being displayed after it unless you view in threaded
>> mode.
>>

So how are the others not using threaded view going to view your reply (and mine just before that)?
>> So how are the others not using threaded view going to view your reply (and
>> mine just before that)?

I've finally managed to delete it so that other posts in this thread can be seen regardless whether viewing in flat or threaded view.
 Back button on browser - rtj70
Doesn't fix the problem with the back button on IE though. Or remove the seemingly real threat to computers due to a redirection for adverts that is then targeting our computers.

Seems to be like the bad old days of not caring on HJ. I thought we'd lost the baggage of HJ Publishing. What is Khoo Systems doing about this? There is potentially a real threat here. I've seen Symantec Endpoint Protection stop something due to this site (even if it's indirectly due to adverts).
>> What is Khoo Systems doing about this?

I have been assured they are looking into it today. Stephen wasn't in the office yesterday and therefore didn't pick up his emails I sent him.
Last edited by: VxFan on Wed 27 Jul 11 at 12:13
Latest Forum Posts