Motoring Discussion > Audi A4 Cabriolet - First month with a used A4 Cabrio Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Auntie Lockbrakes Replies: 8

Audi A4 Cabriolet - First month with a used A4 Cabrio - Auntie Lockbrakes
That synthetic 5W-40 stuff does seem very thin, Dog, maybe something a bit beefier might help?

Wind deflector sounds useful, but then I guess if I fitted it there'll be no room for my little nipper in the back?!

Pleased with 34mpg, then again the car's done almost no urban/city traffic runs at all. I do mostly long runs, and once clear of the hills around here I can cruise at 65mph on mainly flat roads. I'd have thought the 2.0T to have got about the same figure?

Fixed service schedule of 30, 60, 90,000kms over here, with an interim oil change in between inspections. First owner serviced it at main dealers for first 4 years, then did 1 service outside of the network. Straight back to the main dealers when it failed its MOT this time last year (worn brake pipes, and rear indicator bulbs no longer orange). The place I bought it from had also changed all 4 tyres and fitted new front disks too... Cambelt change over here is at 80,000 miles, so will need to face that bill one day...
 Messages Author Date
 Audi A4 Cabriolet - First month with a us..  Auntie Lockbrakes 7 Apr 12 01:20
 Audi A4 Cabriolet - First month with a u..  madf 7 Apr 12 09:59
 Audi A4 Cabriolet - First month with a u..  Zero 7 Apr 12 11:00
 Audi A4 Cabriolet - First month with a u..  swiss tony 7 Apr 12 11:15
 Audi A4 Cabriolet - First month with a ..  Dog 7 Apr 12 11:26
 Audi A4 Cabriolet - First month with a u..  PeterS 7 Apr 12 14:01
 Audi A4 Cabriolet - First month with..  Auntie Lockbrakes 8 Apr 12 11:41
 Audi A4 Cabriolet - First month with a..  Dog 8 Apr 12 12:10
 Audi A4 Cabriolet - First month with ..  PeterS 8 Apr 12 13:12
Latest Forum Posts