Motoring Discussion > Water Bombs Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Redviper Replies: 14

Water Bombs - Redviper
Hi
What would fellow C4P Members do.

In our area there a re a few bad apple teenagers, and now and again they take to “playing” with the traffic on the semi busy road, that has various junctions into residential area’s

Sometimes it snowballs, other times its pretending to be injured by fighting so someone stops, to help and then they run off now its escalated to flinging water balloons at cars.
The thing is you cant see them on approach and if you stop they promptly run off, into the enclosed council estate behind the main road. Of course they are younger and more agile so its pointless anyway.
I know they want this reaction – however one hit the side of my door the other day and really startled me – what if they cause a accident I thought they might have damaged it – I cant see any but it made a terrible thud!.

But where does it stop today water balloons tomorrow rocks and stones

The Police aren’t interested and if they saw a police car they simply run off, into the aforementioned estate anyway the council aren’t interested because “there is nothing we can do” unless you have collected times and dates, but its never any specific time anyway so you don’t know if they are going to be there.

Some people might say that im over reacting, but am i? all I want is to drive to and from work in peace and have no damaged inflicted on my car that I pay a lot of money for
So what does one do, live with it?
 Messages Author Date
 Water Bombs new Redviper 28 May 10 11:21
 Water Bombs new Bigtee 28 May 10 11:48
 Water Bombs new Redviper 28 May 10 11:52
 Water Bombs new Old Navy 28 May 10 11:54
 Water Bombs new Skoda 28 May 10 12:47
 Water Bombs new FotheringtonTomas 28 May 10 12:50
 Water Bombs new Lygonos 28 May 10 13:51
 Water Bombs new Skoda 28 May 10 14:00
 Water Bombs new L'escargot 28 May 10 14:06
 Water Bombs new Lygonos 28 May 10 14:35