Non-motoring > Dogs - can make you feel rotten! Miscellaneous
Thread Author: devonite Replies: 16

Dogs - can make you feel rotten! - devonite
Last night, well about 4am to be precise, we were woken by Bert (youngest of our 3 muttley's) sat by our bed growling softly. knowing they had only been out at midnight before I went to bed, I told him to go and lie down, whereby up he got and went back downstairs to his bed. 5 mins later he was back again! - this time I told him to go away! which he did. Just getting settled again, and he was back! This time I sat bolt upright in bed and ordered him downstairs! and off he skulked. A short while later he started growling again, from downstairs this time, getting louder and louder, then the Wife started! "He must be desperate to go, he never kicks off like this, we'll get no peace till he's been" etc etc. So I leapt out of bed, grabbed my gown and went down and opened the back door, he didn't want to go, none of them did! I closed the door again and gave him a good ear-bashing and even called him a b***** idiot! On my way back to bed I heard a Cat yowl from somewhere at the front of the house, and found that one of our Mogs (Salem) was trapped in the front lobby, (he must have been by the front door when the Milkman came, and he'd let him in thereby trapping him). I let him out then went back to bed, but I couldn't get back to sleep because I felt rotten! The poor Dog was coming to tell us that something was wrong and that we needed to get up! - and got an ear-bashing for his troubles! (serves me right I suppose!).
Still it's nice to know (with hindsight) that he will do this sort of thing. This time it was only a cat in the lobby, next time it could be a fire! - Think I'll buy him a treat today!
 Messages Author Date
 Dogs - can make you feel rotten!  devonite 3 Mar 17 14:23
 Dogs - can make you feel rotten!  Pat 3 Mar 17 14:29
 Dogs - can make you feel rotten!  Old Navy 3 Mar 17 15:11
 Dogs - can make you feel rotten!  devonite 3 Mar 17 16:03
 Dogs - can make you feel rotten!  Pat 3 Mar 17 17:00
 Dogs - can make you feel rotten!  R.P. 3 Mar 17 19:20
 Dogs - can make you feel rotten!  Zero 3 Mar 17 19:34
 Dogs - can make you feel rotten!  Duncan 3 Mar 17 22:32
 Dogs - can make you feel rotten!  devonite 4 Mar 17 12:16
 Dogs - can make you feel rotten!  Dog 3 Mar 17 19:28
 Dogs - can make you feel rotten!  CGNorwich 3 Mar 17 20:21