Motoring Discussion > Insurance renewal - forgotten accident Tax / Insurance / Warranties
Thread Author: hawkeye Replies: 9

Insurance renewal - forgotten accident - hawkeye
OK I've had the conversation with LV. Retirement has meant a couple of minor changes in the employment stuff for both me and Mrs H. The renewal was less than last year for both cars. The angst over Mrs H's bump made me forget that LV have also coughed up for a new windscreen for the C3 last year; it's one of those big screens that go back to the 'B' pillar sonot an insignificant claim. After the conversation I was about £18 worse off over 2 cars than before which I can accept.

The reference to no accidents I queried was because that refers to the proposer (me), not the other driver (mrs H).

My local repair shop was paid promptly by LV but I think in discussion with the van driver's insurer they rolled over way too quickly to apportion blame to Mrs H.

Life's too short etc. and I'm looking out of the study window at a snow-covered picture-postcard view across the village green at the pub. I wonder if the universe is trying to tell me something?
 Messages Author Date
 Insurance renewal - forgotten accident  hawkeye 25 Feb 18 15:08
 Insurance renewal - forgotten accident  Lygonos 25 Feb 18 15:20
 Insurance renewal - forgotten accident  Manatee 25 Feb 18 15:22
 Insurance renewal - forgotten accident  No FM2R 25 Feb 18 19:16
 Insurance renewal - forgotten accident  hawkeye 25 Feb 18 23:38
 Insurance renewal - forgotten accident  Bill Payer 27 Feb 18 20:35
 Insurance renewal - forgotten accident  PeterS 27 Feb 18 20:58
 Insurance renewal - forgotten accident  martin aston 28 Feb 18 06:22
 Insurance renewal - forgotten accident  Mapmaker 28 Feb 18 11:09
 Insurance renewal - forgotten accident  hawkeye 28 Feb 18 15:16
Latest Forum Posts