Computer Related > ipad won't allow me to access some password sites Computing Issues
Thread Author: martin aston Replies: 5

ipad won't allow me to access some password sites - martin aston
My ipad was running slow yesterday so I cleared history and website data. I now find I can only get part way into my online banking and some other sites before I hit either an impasse or a timer symbol of some sort. Some password sites such as my power supplier are OK. But others such as DVLA mot history checker just ignore what I enter even though there is no password aspect.

Luckily my online DT is still working. So Apps seem OK.

It wouldn't even let me log on here so I am using the laptop.

I have tried a basic reboot and changing browser to no avail. Also the Safari list of passwords looks in order. IOS version is also up to date. Using the stored passwords or re-inputting makes no difference although I note that the power supplier is one of the few accounts I have where I haven't set up a stored password.

Clearly I have done something as all these accounts are accessible via Mrs Aston's ipad and the laptop.

Googling just suggests the things I've already done plus a full reset but I only want to do that as a last resort as I am not sure what else I'd lose.

Any suggested solutions please?
 Messages Author Date
 ipad won't allow me to access some pass.. new martin aston 16 Jan 20 09:25
 ipad won't allow me to access some passwo.. new R.P. 16 Jan 20 09:48
 ipad won't allow me to access some passw.. new R.P. 16 Jan 20 09:54
 ipad won't allow me to access some passwo.. new Zero 16 Jan 20 10:10
 ipad won't allow me to access some passwo.. new VxFan 16 Jan 20 10:22
 ipad won't allow me to access some passw.. new martin aston 16 Jan 20 12:31
Latest Forum Posts