Motoring Discussion > F1 and general motorsport discussion - Vol 28   [Read only]
Thread Author: VxFan Replies: 103

F1 and general motorsport discussion - Vol 28 - VxFan

***** This thread is now closed, please CLICK HERE to go to Volume 29 *****

As the title suggests, a place to discuss Formula One, and all other types of motorsport (excluding MotoGP, which has a section of its own).

PLEASE NOTE:-

To try and maintain some kind of logical order of discussion, if you start a new subject then reply to this post and remember to change the default subject header.

Last edited by: VxFan on Tue 14 Apr 15 at 10:20

F1 NEWS - henry k
Susie Wolf
www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/30234094

Carlos Sainz Jr
www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/30253498

Nico Hulkenberg to race for Porsche at Le Mans in 2015
www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/30232803

Is your money on the Button ?

F1 NEWS - rtj70
Suzie Wolf must be running out of time to get an F1 drive in a race. She's 31 now.

You'd have thought her husband could sort something out.

F1 NEWS - rtj70
>> Carlos Sainz Jr
>> www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/30253498

From this I read Max Verstappen will race for Toro Rosso. I'd missed that. So again the son of a racer getting into F1. Not knocking him but it must make it easier with all the connections.

F1 NEWS - Young drivers - henry k
www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/30319421

In addition, a new rule to prevent drivers under the age of 18 from racing in F1 will be adopted in 2016.

Previously drivers had to complete a total of 300kms on track in an F1 car to qualify for a super licence. Now any driver will be required to hold a valid driving licence, be at least 18 years of age, and understand the sporting regulations and international sporting code.
They must also have two years' experience in minor formulas.
The announcement is response to the influx of young drivers into motorsport's top tier, highlighted by Toro Rosso's acquisition of Max Verstappen, who will be just 17 when he makes his debut for the team next season.

F1 NEWS - Zero
>> Suzie Wolf must be running out of time to get an F1 drive in a
>> race. She's 31 now.
>>
>> You'd have thought her husband could sort something out.

The only reason she has got anywhere near F1 is because of her husband. Take a look at her distinctly average at best driving record. She really isn't F1 standard, nor has she earned it.
Last edited by: Zero on Fri 28 Nov 14 at 19:42

F1 NEWS - Westpig
>> The only reason she has got anywhere near F1 is because of her husband. Take
>> a look at her distinctly average at best driving record. She really isn't F1 standard,
>> nor has she earned it.
>>
+1

F1 NEWS - rtj70
+2

Which is why I mentioned it :-) Irony is what I was aiming for. Innit.
Last edited by: rtj70 on Sat 29 Nov 14 at 01:38

F1 NEWS - rtj70
Getting a bit long this thread... if I mention Lewis is black and Suzie is white will it get trimmed?

I thought Dave cut threads at around 100 posts.
Last edited by: rtj70 on Sat 29 Nov 14 at 01:40
 F1 NEWS - Robin O'Reliant
>>
>>
>> I thought Dave cut threads at around 100 posts.
>>

He daren't this time or he might be accused of racism.

F1 NEWS - VxFan
>> I thought Dave cut threads at around 100 posts.

Not if I'm elsewhere at the time.

F1 NEWS - Runfer D'Hills
And if you told us you'd have to kill us I guess?

;-)

F1 NEWS - Roger.
>> Suzie Wolf must be running out of time to get an F1 drive in a
>> race. She's 31 now.
>>
>> You'd have thought her husband could sort something out.

She looks well sorted - a nice sort of MILF.

F1 NEWS - J Bonington Jagworth
"a nice sort of MILF"

That does beg an obvious question.. :-)

F1 NEWS - Roger.
>> "a nice sort of MILF"
>>
>> That does beg an obvious question.. :-)
>>

You could leave out the "M" if appropriate!

F1 NEWS - henry k
>> Is your money on the Button ?
>>
The team plan to make their decision public at a news conference at their Surrey factory on Thursday morning.

F1 NEWS - VxFan
>> on Thursday morning.

They're certainly dragging this one out.

F1 NEWS - Zero
>> >> on Thursday morning.
>>
>> They're certainly dragging this one out.

This is really unfair to both drivers, waiting so long - they have now both been hung out to dry as other teams now have their driver lineups.

Very Very bad form by Mclaren.

F1 NEWS - Alastairw
I wonder if the delay has been caused by protracted negotiations with Senor 'I'm undisputed number one driver' Alonso.

F1 NEWS - rtj70
Whatever the reason it's not good for whoever leaves the team.

F1 NEWS - henry k
Jenson Button secures McLaren seat alongside Fernando Alonso

www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/30328327

F1 NEWS - Armel Coussine
>> Jenson Button secures McLaren seat alongside Fernando Alonso

Good. Thought so.

F1 NEWS - VxFan
>> Jenson Button secures McLaren seat

Right choice IMHO. I wonder if Honda had any influence in the decision, seeing as they've got history with Button back in 2008?

I wonder how long it'll be before Alonso throws his toys out the pram?

F1 NEWS - Zero
>> >> Jenson Button secures McLaren seat
>>
>> Right choice IMHO. I wonder if Honda had any influence in the decision, seeing as
>> they've got history with Button back in 2008?
>>
>> I wonder how long it'll be before Alonso throws his toys out the pram?

He wont., Jenson is second fiddle.

The only reason he has been chosen is that he has experience to develop and set up the brand new car and engine.

F1 NEWS - Slidingpillar
Suspect his popularity in Japan also figures. As for status and toys out of pram, notionally I'm sure Alonso is number one, but it should be clear after a couple races what the true situation is.

F1 NEWS - No FM2R
>>I wonder how long it'll be before Alonso throws his toys out the pram?

Given the vast disparity in their wages, and thus assumptions about their relative position, sometime around never, I would think.
Last edited by: No FM2R on Thu 11 Dec 14 at 10:08

F1 NEWS - henry k
>> >>I wonder how long it'll be before Alonso throws his toys out the pram?
>>
>> Given the vast disparity in their wages, and thus assumptions about their relative position, sometime around never, I would think.
>>
www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/30430564

"Alonso is believed to have signed a two-year contract with an option for a third year but will almost certainly be able to leave at the end of 2015 should the team's performance not live up to expectations."

F1 NEWS - henry k
>>Right choice IMHO. I wonder if Honda had any influence in the decision, seeing as they've got history with Button back in 2008?

Button over the years
www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/30414100

FIA Endurance Champs live on freeview now - Focusless
Motors TV freeview 71 - on now until 9:35 this evening, from Sao Paulo.

Not sure when Motors TV appeared on freeview but I've added it to the list of channels to flick through when there's not much on.

FIA Endurance Champs live on freeview now - henry k
www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/motorsport/30273757
One new car required ?

ormer Formula 1 driver Mark Webber is involved in a "serious" collision during a World Endurance Championship race in Brazil.

The 38-year-old Australian is in a "satisfactory" condition following the crash with the Ferrari of Italy's Matteo Cressoni.

FIA Endurance Champs live on freeview now - Zero
I was watching that for a bit yesterday afternoon, and after 30 minutes i turned over because it was boring..........

Webber at that time had just finished a stint and was having a drink in the pits!
Last edited by: Zero on Mon 1 Dec 14 at 11:20

FIA report on Bianchi crash - henry k
www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/30319256

Bianchi crash - No FM2R
www.bbc.com/sport/0/formula1/30320914

Pit stop times. - henry k
biertijd.com/mediaplayer/?itemid=47217

2015 testing - henry k
Listen to the new McLaren-Honda

www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/31110580

2015 testing - Focusless
Summary of changes for 2015 here; doesn't seem to be anything major from a spectator's point of view:
www.formula1.com/inside_f1/rules_and_regulations/sporting_regulations/12877/
Last edited by: Focusless on Tue 3 Feb 15 at 15:15

2015 testing - Old Navy
Another year of widely spaced processions then. Until F1can produce consistent wheel to wheel racing as NASCAR does it will remain boring.

2015 testing - Zero
>> Another year of widely spaced processions then. Until F1can produce consistent wheel to wheel racing
>> as NASCAR does it will remain boring.

If you just want to go round and round. seen better racing at Hyde Park Corner.
Last edited by: Zero on Tue 3 Feb 15 at 17:14

2015 testing - Armel Coussine
Quite. Nascar is painfully boring although the cars go faster than F1 cars. One assumes the paying punters are hoping for spectacular shunts. But most of those are boring too.

2015 testing - Old Navy
OK, until F1 can produce competitive wheel to wheel racing instead of a widely spaced procession it will remain boring.

Happy now ?

If not, tough.
Last edited by: Old Navy on Tue 3 Feb 15 at 17:35

2015 testing - Armel Coussine
Oh really ON. F1 is certainly competitive, just in a more complicated way than Nascar. There are even wheel-to-wheel episodes since some cars and drivers are a bit quicker than others and attempt to overtake.

Some people don't mind the relative complexity of F1 being accustomed to it from way back. Perhaps though it's a bit of an intellectual strain for others.

Personally I find Nascar as incomprehensible as it is boring. I get lost within ten laps. With F1 I can usually decipher what's going on.

Really all sport is boring and malign, and people pay far too much attention to it.

2015 testing - smokie
When was the last time you watched F1? Presumably when it was as you described. Without doubt some tracks are better than others for it, but the last season had some really good racing at times. (Aimed at ON...!!)
Last edited by: smokie on Tue 3 Feb 15 at 17:50

2015 testing - rtj70
Last season you have to admit there was some good racing. Especially between the two Mercedes drivers. But other Mercedes engined cars as well. Ricciardo was good at time. The only disappointing driver (thankfully) was Vettel.

2015 testing - Focusless
>> If you just want to go round and round.

Most tracks are ovals, although there are a few (non-oval) road circuits:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NASCAR_tracks#NASCAR_National_series_race_tracks

2015 testing - henry k
Alonso

Corporate speak says

... the accident was down to unpredictable "gusty winds" and there was "no evidence" his car suffered "mechanical failure of any kind".

Just blown off course then!

2015 testing - henry k
BBC item

"McLaren chairman Ron Dennis and racing director Eric Boullier are holding a news conference, due to start imminently. ( 11:30 ? )

"...The pair will undoubtedly be asked about Fernando Alonso's condition. There are many unanswered questions surrounding Alonso's accident and his medical wellbeing.

"High among them is one arising from a report in Italy's Gazzetta Dello Sport this morning, which stated that Alonso was suffering in hospital from 'retrograde amnesia', which not only affected his recollection of the accident, but also 'other aspects of his life'.

"There is no confirmation whether this is true or not, but Dennis will inevitably be asked to confirm whether that is the case."

2015 testing - VxFan
>> "...The pair will undoubtedly be asked about Fernando Alonso's condition.

Alonso's fine according to the message he's left on youtube.

youtu.be/pxuVHLjuwkk

Last edited by: VxFan on Fri 27 Feb 15 at 13:00

2015 testing - henry k
Alonso says crashed McLaren had 'a steering problem'

www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/32065185

2015 testing - VxFan
>> Alonso says crashed McLaren had 'a steering problem'

I thought he lost all memory of what happened?

Australian GP - henry k
www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/31713292

Alonso to miss Australian Grand Prix

Australian GP - henry k
Alonso's return ???

Unanswered questions over F1 crash
www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/31732315

Australian GP - henry k
Sauber - latest
www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/31866549

Start of the silly season ? It keeps F1 in the news.

Australian GP - henry k
www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/31895202
"Lewis Hamilton says he expects Ferrari to mount a challenge against his Mercedes team later this season."
Trying to talk up F1 ?
A suggestions that LH was cruising / just doing enough to keep the gap and not over stress his engine.
Vettel upset by Rosberg ?

A suggestion that Button had a de-tuned engine. If so a reasonable test run ?

I tend to agree with a suggestion elsewhere. Do not waste time watching a GP live but watch the highlights and do something more useful with the time you saved.

Australian GP - Zero

>> I tend to agree with a suggestion elsewhere. Do not waste time watching a GP
>> live but watch the highlights and do something more useful with the time you saved.

Given up watching F1, At least Mclaren managed to go race distance, they didn't even think they would do that.

WRC - Mexico - Fullchat
Anyone following the WRC on Motors TV?

Must say its getting bland with all the cars being small - Polos, Fiestas, I20 etc. Not that they are not quick.
Mexico has had a high attrition rate which keeps it interesting but what really impressed me was that a driver named Tanak put his Fiesta into a reservoir where they had to bail out and the car went down several metres. It was recovered by divers. The rules allow vehicles to be repaired overnight. They have a 3 hour window and then they can carry on the following day. The only component that cannot be changed is the engine.
With 9 mechanics, and any audience and from other service crews they managed to get the vehicle out within the 3 hours. Bet the seats were a bit damp though :(
Impressive! Unfortunately as they got out of service the engine did not seem to be running right they decided to call it a day to avoid any engine damage.

WRC - Mexico - bathtub tom
Surprised me, the speed they got out of the car. I understood it was nearly impossible to open the doors in water until the pressure equalised, let alone clamber round the roll cage. Have you ever climbed in and out of a car with a full cage?

WRC - Mexico - NortonES2
Probably fled in terror at the prospect of joining the dead already in there! Reminds me of the Wannsee in Berlin. Not keen in the little dinghy we were messing about with, in case we fell in amongst the totenvolk....

WRC - Mexico - No FM2R
>> it was nearly impossible to open the doors in water until the pressure equalised

You don't necessarily need to open doors if windows are broken or missing.

WRC - Mexico - Zero
>> >> it was nearly impossible to open the doors in water until the pressure equalised
>>
>> You don't necessarily need to open doors if windows are broken or missing.

or if the windows are broken or missing, the wait for equal pressure wont be that long either.

Goodwood Road & Racing live - Motors TV now - Focusless
Lots of classic cars racing at Goodwood in the sunshine on Motors TV, freeview 71 (HD boxes only). On until 1705.

Malaysian GP - henry k
Renault considers quitting Formula 1

www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/32085427

so that might mean four less cars on the grid ?

Bernie, its all going down the drain.

Still Manor were only 3/5 seconds behind McLaren
McLaren were only 2/3 seconds from the front of the tables so there should be a better scrap down the back :-)

Malaysian GP - rtj70
>> so that might mean four less cars on the grid ?

Why couldn't they swap to a new engine supplier? Even it all up and have them all use Mercedes engine/hybrid-tech?

Malaysian GP - VxFan
>> Even it all up and have them all use Mercedes engine/hybrid-tech?

I'm sure Ferrari would go for that - not.

Malaysian GP - Duncan
I watched the race - well, some of it, got bored and turned the telly orf.

Did I miss anything? Did anybody actually pass anybody else?

Malaysian GP - Zero

>> Did I miss anything?

Who knows unless you tell us at what point you turned off.

Malaysian GP - Armel Coussine
I'm going to watch the repeat at 4. So I'm going to avoid this thread until after that in case someone gives the result. Alas though, I expect a procession more or less.

Malaysian GP - Manatee
>> I watched the race - well, some of it, got bored and turned the telly
>> orf.
>>
>> Did I miss anything?

Perhaps you did. Niki Lauda said it was the best race he had ever seen, but what does he know?

Malaysian GP - bathtub tom
I loved Button's, surprised, transmission:

"We seem to be gaining on other cars".

Malaysian GP - Old Navy
And the reply, "They are stuck behind xxxxx".

>>I watched the race - well, some of it, got bored and turned the telly orf.

Should've switched to Motors TV (freeview, channel 71). They were showing the BARC meeting, live from Silverstone this afternoon - I think it's still on: assets.silverstone.co.uk/media/filer_public/bd/be/bdbe6772-96da-4425-af2c-01aa9338b0d5/timetable_28-29_march_-_barc.pdf

Looks like the highlights are on at 9:00pm tonight.

Wet and windy - producing some interesting racing!

Damn damn damn.

Not sure how it happened, but I thought the replay started at 4, instead of ending at 4. So I had to watch an 8-minute highlights thing. Didn't mind all that much when it came to it, but damn damn damn all the same.

Highlights repeated tonight: www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b05ps8cy

Malaysian GP - IJWS14
Haven't you watched F1 for a while, it was like 10 years ago, German and Italian national anthems and the winner in red.

Mercedes being overtaken on the track. . . . . .

Renault's suggestions on levelling the feel shown up - do they only wan to play when they are winning? Wolff saying he would like to be levelled with Ferrari . . . . . .

All three on the podium seem surprised at the result - even Vettel. Rosberg's fastest lap was 1.6 seconds faster than Vettel's so where did Mercedes get it wrong?

Malaysian GP - Old Navy
>> All three on the podium seem surprised at the result - even Vettel. Rosberg's fastest
>> lap was 1.6 seconds faster than Vettel's so where did Mercedes get it wrong?
>>

Mercedes failed to take the opportunity of a tyre change during the safety car period early in the race.
Last edited by: Old Navy on Mon 30 Mar 15 at 13:41

Malaysian GP - VxFan
>> Mercedes failed to take the opportunity of a tyre change during the safety car period
>> early in the race.

I thought it was the other way around. Mercedes decided on a tyre change, but Ferrari stayed out during the safety car period.

Also Mercedes used up one set of their softer tyres during qualifying on Saturday, leaving them little choice but to use the harder tyre on Sunday.

Malaysian GP - Old Navy
Sounds feasable, I was half asleep, F1 hasn't improved much. It is still a procession, just a different colour car won.
Last edited by: Old Navy on Mon 30 Mar 15 at 14:12

Malaysian GP - VxFan
>> It is still a procession,

Not always. Yesterday's race proved that.

Malaysian GP - Old Navy
>> >> It is still a procession,
>>
>> Not always. Yesterday's race proved that.
>>

I posted this on the 3rd Feb, nothing has changed.

Until F1 can produce competitive wheel to wheel racing instead of a widely spaced procession it will remain boring.
 Malaysian GP - VxFan
>> it will remain boring.

Doesn't stop you returning to discussion about it though.
 Malaysian GP - Old Navy
>> >> it will remain boring.
>>
>> Doesn't stop you returning to discussion about it though.
>>

Be thankful you have someone to whinge about. :-)

Malaysian GP - henry k
I suspect Mercedes will be back to wining ways in China.
As per VxFan posting this time Mercedes screwed up their tactics x 2 and Ferarri cashed in.

>> I suspect Mercedes will be back to wining ways in China.

Not Lewis Hamilton. He's a teetotaller, and rice wine is an acquired taste.

He stands a good chance of winning though, unless Ferrari follows up with more victories.

Malaysian GP - Alastairw
Thats my evening occupied then!

Malaysian GP - VxFan
>> Did I miss anything? Did anybody actually pass anybody else?

There was quite a bit of overtaking midway through the race. And Vos Verstappen should be very proud of his son (Max). Not only did he finish the race in 7th on his 2nd outing in F1, he was also fighting Red Bull for position.
Last edited by: VxFan on Mon 30 Mar 15 at 10:24

Malaysian GP - Zero
>> >> Did I miss anything? Did anybody actually pass anybody else?
>>
>> There was quite a bit of overtaking midway through the race. And Vos Verstappen should
>> be very proud of his son (Max). Not only did he finish the race in
>> 7th on his 2nd outing in F1, he was also fighting Red Bull for position.

Better than his dad then. There was a running joke in Holland about Jos having a bucket and spade in the car because he liked playing in the sand so much.

It's good to see Ferrari competitive. Without Ferrari there's no proper F1.

China GP - henry k
Pirelli say takeover leaves F1 strategy unchanged

www.reuters.com/article/2015/03/28/motor-racing-pirelli-idUSL3N0WU04K20150328?rpc=401

So no ditch finders for F? :-(

China GP - henry k
www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/32245937

"Mercedes' Lewis Hamilton was in a league of his own throughout Friday practice at the Chinese Grand Prix."

After the screw ups by Mercedes last time, I am expecting LH to dominate the season and grab another title.

China GP - Manatee
Ill-judged whinge from Rosberg, even if he had a point.

www.planetf1.com/driver/3213/42780/Lewis-Why-the-agrro-Nico-never-got-close

China GP - Old Navy
>> I am expecting LH to dominate the season and grab another title.
>>

If its that predictable its no wonder that some find the racing boring.
Last edited by: Old Navy on Mon 13 Apr 15 at 16:42

China GP - Pezzer
Was watching some of the chat after the race when Brundle made a comment about a conspiracy theory having seen Bernie talking to someone (Mercedes team) about 'turning the wick down' to keep it interesting. He then mentioned how quickly Hamilton could go when he needed/wanted to just before the pit stop. (I also got the feeling he got told to shut up)

Seems to me there could be more than a whiff of truth to this masquerading behind tyre management. Also gives rise to a bit of friction between the drivers which also adds a little spice to proceedings.

China GP - Zero

>> also adds a little spice to proceedings.

Even a Phall couldn't spice this season up sufficiently.

China GP - Old Navy
>> Was watching some of the chat after the race when Brundle made a comment about
>> a conspiracy theory having seen Bernie talking to someone (Mercedes team) about 'turning the wick
>> down' to keep it interesting. He then mentioned how quickly Hamilton could go when he
>> needed/wanted to just before the pit stop. (I also got the feeling he got told
>> to shut up)
>>
>> Seems to me there could be more than a whiff of truth to this masquerading
>> behind tyre management. Also gives rise to a bit of friction between the drivers which
>> also adds a little spice to proceedings.
>>

Maybe I should have said driving instead of racing. :-)

BTCC 2015 - ToMoCo
Anyone following it this year. Some interesting changes re weight penalties etc. Certainly the points were shared out in the first meeting. The RWD BMW's looked as quick as ever off the line!

A cracking drive by Shedden in race two, and overall a great start for Honda.

Andy Priaulx (returning) looks a very strong contender (and should be having won 3 world championships)

I'll be going to Knockhill again this year, but want to take the lad to another track also. Any recommendations for a good track and weekend away (probably camping, on site if possible) watching the BTCC?

BTCC 2015 - Zero
Dunno where you live, I have done a fair few from the mad Gravett, Sytner, Harvey, Cleland days, and the best ones for viewing were Brands and Thruxton.

BTCC 2015 - ToMoCo
Thanks Z. Brands was last weekend then again on the last meeting.

Thruxton is 9th/10th May that unfortunately I can't make. Probably the furthest track from me anyway. I'm in Stirling.

Date wise, looks like I have a choice of Oulton Park, Croft, both easy enough for me to reach or Silverstone, obviously a bit further to travel.

F1 - Old Navy
What a pleasant chap.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3037263/Stick-cork-Lewis-Formula-One-ace-Lewis-Hamilton-sprays-hostess-girl-face-champagne-winning-Chinese-Grand-Prix.html
Last edited by: Old Navy on Mon 13 Apr 15 at 21:49
 F1 - No FM2R
>>What a pleasant chap.

Agreed. What a dick.

In anybody's face, never mind someone who is working and can't fight back.

No wonder Hamilton supported Clarkson.
Last edited by: No FM2R on Mon 13 Apr 15 at 21:53
 F1 - Manatee
The "grid girl" thing is an embarrassment to the sport, but as they are there then they are presumably supposed to join in the "fun".

The opportunity is unlikely to arise, and I wouldn't be spraying people in the face myself; and somebody should perhaps have put him straight after the first time, but the Wail is being melodramatic and hypocritical as usual.

As for Ms Roz Hardie, if she objects to sexism she could ask why Formula 1 needs a troupe of nubile women, clearly selected for their sexual allure, on the grid in the first place.
 F1 - Armel Coussine
A bit yobbish, but that's sporting heroes for you more often than not.

The girl won't mind much, and will doubtless be compensated. She will have been told more or less what to expect.

'Nubile girls for hire' have probably suffered worse in their time. Much worse perhaps. They need and have a steely quality, unless it's their first day.

F1 - No FM2R
Simply because someone may accept money to have something thrown in their face, does not mean it is acceptable to throw something in their face.

Neither does the fact that someone else may do something worse to her make it a pleasant or nice thing to do.

F1 - Armel Coussine
You're making too much of it FMR, allowing the Daily Mail to wind you up just the way it wants to, in a pathetic passive way. Being led by the nose and harrumphing with kneejerk indignation.

As I said, sporting heroes are quite often yobbish. What do you expect? Read another paper, and don't mess with the internet if it upsets you. Ignore sports, they're terribly upsetting. Drink some warm milk and go to bed early.

F1 - Skip
He's a total prick !
 F1 - Old Navy
OK he is a good driver under controlled conditions but he comes across as a typical person who is vertically challenged and has to prove something in the real world.
Last edited by: Old Navy on Tue 14 Apr 15 at 08:34

Latest Forum Posts