Non-motoring > Latest Spam/Phishing email Company Cars
Thread Author: No FM2R Replies: 16

Latest Spam/Phishing email - Zero
BBD might be interested in this one.

Hello my dearest beloved,

I am Mrs.Aziza Zubair

Please my dearest beloved, do not feel embarrassed or disturbed by my email to you. I am married to Late Sir Gerald White Zubair, a prominent business man and a pro-human right activist here in Burkina Faso, West Africa before his untimely death in 2013.

During my late husband's lifetime, he deposited the sum of EURO 4,630.000.00 € in one of the leading banks here and informed me concerning it. We intended to use this fund for charity and investment purposes for the up keeping/ future of our daughter Juliet Zubair, who is currently 15 years of age.

I returned back home with my daughter Juliet from France, after the sudden death of my late husband, and decided to settle permanently with my daughter due to the way my late husband's brothers started selling off our properties because of my situation.

I am contacting you because I want you to help me in securing and investing this money for the future and education of Juliet Zubair (my daughter ), since I am incapable of doing so due to my deteriorating/ bad health situation occasioned by cancer which had lead to my doctors informing me that I might not last. Presently, my situation has worsened that I am unable to do things on my own without the help of my little Juliet.

I do not intend to leave this fund as my daughter is too young to handle it as desired by my late husband, also, my late husband`s relatives are not worthy to be trusted with this fund due to their wickedness towards my daughter and I since my condition deepened.

I have discussed this issue with my daughter and have resolved to make available to you 15% of the total money for your efforts and labor. I shall be expecting your reply- mail so that I will give you the contact of this bank with some information to enable the concerned bank release this fund to you without difficulties, while undertaking this noble responsibility.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
Mrs.Aziza Zubair.
 Messages Author Date
 Latest Spam/Phishing email new No FM2R 13 Jan 20 16:07
 Latest Spam/Phishing email new Bromptonaut 13 Jan 20 16:18
 Latest Spam/Phishing email new No FM2R 13 Jan 20 16:32
 Latest Spam/Phishing email new No FM2R 13 Jan 20 16:26
 Latest Spam/Phishing email new Runfer D'Hills 13 Jan 20 16:32
 Latest Spam/Phishing email new No FM2R 13 Jan 20 16:43
 Latest Spam/Phishing email new Zero 13 Jan 20 16:42
 Latest Spam/Phishing email new No FM2R 13 Jan 20 16:43